The client launched 10 years ago with a mission to significantly improve lives in underserved communities in Africa. Created as a high impact social enterprise focused on community health, they are successfully supporting large networks of micro-entrepreneurs across Uganda, in Kenya, and with key partnerships in Southern Africa and Asia. They are now entering a phase of rapid scaling following a successful period of growth in the East African region.
· Seeking an innovative and passionate individual who has a strong track record of delivering results
· Must have experience of leading multi-functional teams within a consumer sales environment across sales, distribution and supply chain functions
· You will ideally have worked in both the private and the public sector
· Must be passionate about community healthcare and the impact this can have
· Field based sales is a major focus for this organisation (min team size of 50 therefore required)
· Exceptional organisational skills with an art for developing systems to gather and analyse data from the field to help drive performance
· Lead by example to capability build within the team
· This role will be based in Kampala and will provide critical operational leadership to the organisation locally
This exciting role presents a clear opportunity for someone who takes pride in building a robust and sustainable business and is passionate about having the opportunity to make a key contribution to the success of this high impact social enterprise which is changing lives across Uganda.
If you are interested, please send your CV in word format to Sarah Fitzgerald, MD at Executives in Africa at: firstname.lastname@example.org