Africa Global Business Partnership Forum is a business match-making meeting that aims to connect foreign investors, companies and businesses to strategic partners and opportunities in Africa. Also, the forum will seek to bridge the information gap and create a platform to allow buyers and suppliers to meet face-to-face in a pre-arranged one-to-one business meeting, culminating with trade missions to selected African countries.
AGBPF 2014 will bring together international businesses, investors, exporters, importers, national governments officials and embassies, chambers of commerce, multi-lateral and financial institutions to develop business opportunities, share ideas and discuss current projects, case-studies, lesson learned, future challenges and new opportunities. Overall, the focus is to increase private-sector investments, enable multi-stakeholder partnerships and expand knowledge and awareness of best practices.
The forum will cover a number of key topical areas including:
- Finding Credible Local Partners in Africa’s High Growth Markets
- Trade and Export Finance
- Going Global & Investing in Africa
- Business Models
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Legal & Regulatory Framework
- Infrastructural Challenges & Opportunities
- Cultural & Security Issues
- Risk Management Strategies
- Operations & Supply Chain Issues
- Talent Management & Development
- Finance & Alternative Options
- Trends in Technology- Mobile Technology, Exporting Softwares etc
- Innovative Marketing Solutions
The AFRICA GLOBAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP FORUM (AGBPF 2014) will provide an invaluable platform to:
1. Meet with key stakeholders and your peers and experience an unparalleled networking opportunity at Africa’s premier global business meeting.
2. Update your knowledge on the latest opportunities and learn from the world’s leading industry experts and players.
3. Initiate your next deals through the unique One-on-One business meetings with buyers and key decision makers.
4. Hear first-hand from ECAs and gain real market insight.
5. Join the trade visits and missions, establish and cement business partnerships.
6. Stay ahead in your sector by meeting key players and gain competitive edge.
Testimonials – What Attendees are saying about Africa Business Partnership Forum
Thank you for organising the partnership forum. It was a great event. There were expert speakers from different professional fields, I enjoyed networking. – Edwige, KPMG
An excellent event! From a private enterprise perspective it has linked me with at least four potential sources of funding so could prove the catalyst that sets us on the road to success. – Iain, Business Development Director
What a proud moment last night!! Well done E.O. Even the gentleman that opened the event conceded that never have they had the room so full of people. – Fola AO, Director, International Trade
I attended the above event which I found very uplifting, informative and well attended by a diverse pool of participants with a high level panel. Could you send me information about the event in July 2014? – Ann
CLICK TO VISIT WEBSITE: http://www.africaglobalbusinesspartnershipforum.com/
The AGBPF 2014 was kindly Sponsored by South London Export Club